Epic Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sub-forum of www.iGamerZ.in

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counter-Strike map: Dust2 - a newbie's strategy guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeeReeN
JeeReeN

Counter-Strike map: Dust2 - a newbie's strategy guide Empty
PostSubject: Counter-Strike map: Dust2 - a newbie's strategy guide   Counter-Strike map: Dust2 - a newbie's strategy guide EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Many experienced Counter-Strike players will tell you that Dust2 is better than Dust. What I like about it is, it's more balanced for both sides, even on a public clanless server. Dust2 has the same look as Dust, and it has a simple layout, but otherwise it's quite different.

In the original Dust, the burden falls on the Terrorist side. The only time I see the Terrorist side win consistently, is when the whole team rushes together, usually to A. If half the team rushes, and the other half camps, advantage goes to the CTs.

In Dust2, your side is rewarded for splitting up into groups and defending choke points, and this applies to both sides. As in any Counter-Strike map, team communication is important, so once the bomb has been planted, surviving CTs have to regroup and make one final assault.

Footnote: no matter how good is your side's strategy, it won't work unless you are able to kill your opponents and survive. A 1:1 ratio of kills to deaths will not suffice. So keep practicing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Jeereens.webs.com

Counter-Strike map: Dust2 - a newbie's strategy guide
Page 1 of 1